Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Best Deal of the Day [Dealzmodo]

You can't function without your coffee. What a cliche! To the point where I feel like a real jerk saying it, even thinking it, because I don't like to admit that my life amounts to the punchline of a McDonald's commercial. But guys, guys? it's true! Before that first cup or two of joe I'm useless, and only barely useful after that. I'm bleary-eyed, I'm cranky, my brain works at about a quarter pace. Basically the only difference between me and the zombies in Walking Dead ($10 for the complete first season on DVD) is that they're walking and I'm just kind of sitting dazed at my laptop. -BB More »


Source: http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/gizmodo/full/~3/nWo_PCTUX88/the-best-deal-of-the-day

EMS TECHNOLOGIES EMC ELECTRONICS FOR IMAGING

No comments:

Post a Comment